Saturday, February 19, 2011

Swirly Chaos

I opened the blinds at 7:30 a.m. To my surprise there was four inches of fresh snow blanketing the several that was already accumulated from earlier in the week. New snow was swirling between our house and the neighbor's chaotically. Usually these conditions are exciting for me. I like the challenge of trying to stay upright when my tires are being squirrely underneath me. That challenge is not quite so appealing when you don't sleep well and your head is demonstrating symptoms of a cold. I did it anyway. The ride was the standard epic snow-ride and only one person called me an f-ing idiot. I consider that a pretty good ride. Here's a picture of my truck. Kalea picked me up from work... That's why I'm smiling. I'll rest and report back soon. Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment