Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Yeah, I'm All Lit Up Again

I was taking my time getting ready this morning. I was certain I had to be to work at 9:45. My schedule disagreed and claimed 9:30. I called my manager to warn them of my mistake. I hung up the phone and my front tire deflated, the first flat I have had in a couple of years. My faithful bike and I limped the rest of the way to work. Only half an hour tardy. It's important to have days like this. It reminds me that I'm human. Actually, the whole last week was kind of a reminder of that.

On the bright side, I received my new headlights from NiteRider today. I tried them out on the way home from the CSA and was pleasantly surprised by the view that I had. Kind of like daylight. I'll try to take some video sometime soon to demonstrate the output. It's pretty amazing. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment